Read everything about Bikejungle user test of Stages Cycling Power here. In cooperation with Stages Cycling we are now looking for one lucky product tester for their product Stages Power.
Stages Power Left
The product featured in this test is a crank arm for the non drive side (left). Only replacing the left crank arm provides a quick, easy and cost efficient solution for converting your existing crankset to a power meter.
- You whould use the product in at least 2-3 cycling sessions per week during the test period.
- You are probably a road cyclist, but cyclists of all disciplines are welcome to apply.
- This test is open for EU residents.
Number of cyclists
For this test only one lycky tester will be selected.
The test will start beginning in the end of July and continue for approximately 2 months
For this test you will get the chance to try a Stages Power for 2 months free of charge. After the test is finished you can either return the product to Stages, or purchase it at a 20% discount from the recommended retail price. We are looking for a cyclist that is interested in structuring their training and have some previous experience from power meters, or is curious to try.
About Stages Cycling
Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world’s best product proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world’s best power meter.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment on Stages Power. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. ATC is the key reason a rider can trust data from Stages Power in all conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results. Each Stages Power meter is calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1,5% accuracy level, which is an industry best for non-scientific power meters.
▪ Accelerometer based cadence measurement or the option to use a Hall-Effect based system with magnet (coming soon)
▪ Wirelessly upgradable firmware
▪ LED indicator for visual indication of battery levels and zero reset confirmation without connected app or headunit
▪ Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
▪ Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
▪ only adds 35g (Stages Power LR) / 15g (Stages Power L) / 20g (Stages Power R) to base crank set
▪ 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided Stages Power
Stages Power Meter Long Term Review #NOTSPONSORED
Long term review of my Stages Cycling Power meter. Been going strong since 2014 and haven't had any catastrophes. Some small issues to consider but still a ...